Our directory consists of Certified Home Stagers who have successfully attended and completed the intensive CSP® Home Staging Certification program. All CSP®s must comply with the high standards of the Certified Staging Professionals® Code of Conduct.
To find a home stager, first select the desired Stager Service and then type your location into the Geo Location or Keyword field.
You have decided to sell your property. For most, owning real estate is the single, largest investment they have; securing the most money possible is the dream of all home sellers.
Hiring a Certified Staging Professional® is one of the best investments you can make towards securing that equity.
- 97% of buyers start their search online and according to the National Association of
- Realtors 90% of buyers can’t visualize a house beyond what they see.
It is important your property is presented the way buyers need to see it. (for them to buy.)
Graduates from this Academy have both intensive business training and practical hands-on experience at properties readying for sale.
Successful scores from three credible examinations (proctored by highly experienced facilitators, qualify them to use the prestigious mark of excellence for achievement, technical competency and as a symbol of integrity.
Every CSP® graduate honors a Code of Conduct and carries appropriate insurance for the work they do.
You wouldn’t hire an unlicensed real estate agent, so why trust your equity to a stager who isn’t certified?
Top Five Things to Do to Prepare for The Initial Staging Site Visit
- Relax. Remember the staging consultation is the starting point and puts you under no obligation to go further.
- Understand: The consultation is not critical assessment; it is a thorough review of the condition of property, identifying the
area’s most likely to affect time on the market or detract from your equity
- Open Minded: Just like a home inspection, the staging consultation is not meant to offend in anyway. It is simply an
objective assessment, providing recommendations to maximize equity return and secure outstanding photographs.
- Know: Research shows property fully prepared for sale has a 100% better chance of securing the equity in the shortest amount of time.
- Be Willing: To hear the suggested recommendations; in the final analysis the equity is yours, the decision to move forward is yours.
Step two is the follow through with the recommendations & Step Three we call Showcasing. It involves the correct placement of furniture, accessories, art & lighting to maximize size of rooms, flow of space, have impactful showings and awesome photographs.